Wednesday, March 24, 2010

6 Gross Truths About Running

I found this article today through Active.com. It's incredible. It's exactly how I feel every time I run. The only difference is that i'm afraid/embarrassed to admit this. And basically, every single one of these things has happened to me while running. I have a few friends, who will remain nameless, who have had similar experiences. This is soooooo true!!

http://www.active.com/women/Articles/The-6-Grossest-Things-About-Running.htm?act=EMC-Active&Vehicle=Running&Date=03_23_10&Edition=1&Sections=Articles&Creative=6_Gross_Truths_About_Running&TextName=6_Gross_Truths_About_Running&ArtText=Txt&Placement=4&Dy=Tue


For some reason, I can't link to the article...so you'll have to copy and paste.

1 comment:

  1. Hysterical! Luckily I can only relate to the snot rocket - but maybe that means I'm not trying hard enough? :)

    ReplyDelete